Selected Academic Presentations
- “Transforming Educator Preparation Programs and Perspectives: Community and School Partnerships That Assess and Impact Student Learning, “ Seventh World Universities Forum, Lisbon, Portugal, January, 20
- “Transformative Field Based Experiences to Support Effective Educators,” Missouri Association of Colleges for Teacher Education Annual Conference, Columbia, Missouri, October 2013.
- Assessing.. Teaching.. Assessing.. The Cycle for Success for Continuous Success: Key Note Address, Missouri Mathematics Association: Camden, Missouri March 2012
- Building Bridges to Success: Place Value as Concepts and Skills National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Annual Meeting, St. Louis, Missouri, April, 2011.
- Error Patterns Target Success: National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Annual Meeting, Denver, Colorado, and April 2010.
- Student Assessment Strategies” National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Annual Conference, Washington D. C. 2009
- Error Patterns: Directing Assessment to Differentiated Instruction,” National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Annual Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, March, 2007
- Debunking Teacher Education Myths and Moving On,” American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education Annual Conference, New York, New York, February 2007.
- Beginning Teachers Assistance Program: Program in Progress,” HOLMES Partnership Annual Conference, Chicago, Illinois, February, 2006
- Assessing Mathematics Weaknesses Using Error Patterns,” NCTM Annual Conference, Anaheim, California, April 2005
- A Dynamic Duo: Integrating Data and Technology Support to Improve Teacher Education Programs:” American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education, Annual Conference; Chicago, Illinois, 2004
- A Dynamic Duo: Integrating Data and Technology Support to Improve Teacher Education Programs: HOLMES Annual Conference; San Diego California, 2004
- Assessing Mathematics Weaknesses Using Error Patterns,” Mathematics Educators of Greater St. Louis Annual Conference, St. Louis, Missouri 2004
- Mathematics and Economics: Lessons for Life,” NCTM Regional Conference, Boston, Massachusetts, 2002, NCTM Annual Conference, San Antonio, Texas, 2003
- Metrics ‘N More,” NCTM Annual Conference, Orlando, Florida, April, 2001
- Metrics ‘N More,” NCTM Regional Conference, Laramie, Wyoming, August, 2001
We are here Monday thru Friday from 8am CST to 5pm EST. Complete our Contact Us form and we will respond as soon as we can.
Want to share your experience, good or bad? We are always striving to improve our service and welcome all feedback. Please contact us today.
Want to keep up with our latest adventures? Follow us on Facebook